Request a Reservation
Are you looking for a beautiful, affordable place to host a retreat for your youth, student, men’s, women’s, or other church group? Twin Oaks Ranch is the perfect venue for those looking to have full control over your retreat. You plan the itinerary, bring the food, and haul your crew; we provide activity equipment, an industrial kitchen, chapel, cabins, and more. Twin Oaks can comfortably accommodate groups of any size up to 160. Reservations are recommended 6-12 months in advance.
Beautiful, peaceful, and immaculately-maintained. Management staff is professional and so friendly! Never want to leave! – Julie R.
- $32 per night per person
- $10 per person grounds fee for persons not spending the night
- R.V. and tent/grounds fee/person/day + electrical hook up $20/day
- Deposit: $1000 non-refundable and due immediately
- THERE IS A MINIMUM USER FEE OF $1600 PER NIGHT FOR 2 NIGHTS OR $3200 FOR 1 NIGHT
- Check in: 4 pm | Check out: 12 pm
- Pricing includes access to our facilities and amenities. We provide toilet paper, garbage cans and bags, cooking utensils, and ice.
- Agreement with our statement of faith
- All camps and retreats must have a schedule that reflects an attempt to accomplish a spiritual purpose
- Certificate of your group’s Commercial General Liability Insurance policy by Endorsement naming the Twin Oaks Ranch as primary additional insured and with minimum coverage of $1,000,000 per occurrence
- Certificate of your group’s Camper Medical/Accident Insurance with minimum coverage of $5,000 per individual specifically endorsed for “off premises” events
- Indemnity Agreement signed by a trustee of your sponsor organization
- Agreement to comply with Texas Department of State Health Services requirements
- Agreement to comply with The Twin Oaks Ranch camping guidelines
- Currently Certified Lifeguards must supervise all waterfront activities
- Currently Certified Licensed Medical Providers must accompany each group for the entire stay